ISO45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
ISO45001:2018 promotes a safe and healthy working environment by providing a framework that allows your organization to consistently identify and control its health and safety risks, reduce the potential for accidents, aid legislative compliance and improve overall performance. ISO45001 is the internationally recognised assessment specification for occupational health and safety management systems. Read Testimonial
The following key areas are addressed by ISO45001:
- Planning for hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- OHSAS management programme
- Structure and responsibility
- Training, awareness and competence
- Consultation and communication
- Operational control
- Legal compliance – Legislation Register and Compliance Tool !!!
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement
ISO45001 can be adopted by any organisation wishing to implement a formal management system to reduce the risks associated with health and safety in the working environment and protect employees, customers and the general public.
Under the management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, risk assessments are an absolute legal requirement for all workplaces and are key to effective Health and Safety management. Risk assessments are used to develop safe systems of work for all workplace activities.
- We will carry out a Gap Analysis to establish your level of compliance.
- We will carry out your assessments, identify all hazards, and quantify the risks from each hazard.
- We will formulate the safest practices to reduce risk as far as is reasonably practicable in your workplace.
- We will help you minimise risks by control measures, employee training, protective equipment, etc.
- We will implement a Risk Management system using periodic audits, reacting to changes in circumstances or personnel, and reviews and revision or procedures.
Call QTP or Contact us today – we are here to help.
Guaranteed UKAS Certification?
For a Fixed Price! Only QTP Limited Offer This Service
Complete The Form