ISO14001 – guaranteed certification at a fixed price.
ISO14001 consultants have a systematic approach to dealing with the environmental aspects of your organisation and help you implement controls required to eliminate or reduce the impacts of these activities.
These impacts must be evaluated, managed and continuously improved. Compliance with applicable environmental legislation must also be demonstrated, we can help with this using our. Legal Register and Update Service – Build your own Legal Register!
ISO14001 the benefits of certification
ISO 14001 certification will make a powerful statement about your organisation’s commitment to the environment and will give you internationally recognised “Green Credentials”.
- ISO 14001 will allow you to plainly demonstrate legal and regulatory conformity.
- ISO 14001 has the potential to reduce the cost of public liability insurance.
- ISO 14001 will help you to reduce costs of energy consumption, waste and recycling management.
- ISO 14001 will help you to manage and monitor environmental risks.
- ISO 14001 will help your company to develop its environmental policy, objectives and sustainable processes.
- ISO14001 is now a requirement on the tender lists of most local authorities, large corporations and SME businesses.
Over 85 successful ISO14001 certifications
Over the years we have helped many organisations achieve ISO14001 certification and continue to help these same organisations today, maintain and develop their environmental management systems. When we quote our fees are fixed, only experience provides this level of confidence. Read Testimonials
We will help you assess the impacts of your business on the environment, review legislation that applies to your activites and produce a tailored project plan to guide you through each step of the implementation process. Request our free implementation guide.
Remember: We will remain a working partner until you receive successful certification. Contact us to find out more.
Let QTP do your ISO14001 Audits for you?
QTP Limited recognised many years ago that its customers were not getting the benefit from their ISO14001 environmental system audits. There are many reasons why this was happening, but generally it was due to three main factors:
- The internal auditors were too familiar with the process and people they were auditing.
- Being a direct employee prevented them from reporting what they really thought.
- The Internal Auditors did not have sufficient experience to audit the systems effectively.
Following this feedback, QTP Limited started to provide Internal Auditing as a support service to consultancy and today Environmental System Auditing equates to 18% of our total turnover. Why not contact us today and find out more?
Guaranteed UKAS Certification?
For a Fixed Price! Only QTP Limited Offer This Service
Complete The Form