Internal Auditor Training – ISO9001:2015
Who is the course aimed at?
Our Internal Auditor Training course is aimed at organisations who wish to expand their internal auditing team or individuals who wish to refresh their auditing skills and knowledge of ISO9001:2015.
This course will assist anyone or wishes to become an independent external auditor.
A key element of this course is the detailed review of ISO9001 requirements and clause interpretation, this is not your box standard auditing course, it much more than this.
Who delivers the course?
The QTP Limited Internal Auditing course is delivered by qualified auditing professional and complies with the requirements of ISO9001:2015
Each candidate will receive an “Certificate of Attendance” following a successful assessment by the QTP limited trainer.
What’s covered on the course?
The Internal Auditor Training course will cover the following:
- A general overview of ISO9001:2015 requirements
- Clause by clause interpretation and clarification of ISO9001 requirements
- A detailed look at the auditing requirements of the standards.
- Internal Auditor do and don’ts
- How to plan your internal audits
- Conducting and recording the internal audit
- Identification of non-conformances (Risks) and improvement opportunities
- Review and follow-up of corrective actions
The course has been reviewed and accepted by almost all of the UKAS Accredited Bodies and is considered suitable for internal audits wishing to audit against ISO9001:2015.
How much will it cost?
The cost of the Internal Auditing course, including lunch, is £595, which we believe is the best and most cost effective Internal Auditing course in the UK today, delivered by experienced and qualified auditors…
Please contact us to request dates for the next course dates.
For availability please email: firstname.lastname@example.org